- We are open, and seeing patients during this time. Please know that we are open and fully operational to server or patients. We are also offering Virtual Telehealth Visits for the comfort of our Patients.
- We will limit the number of scheduled patients to allow for social distancing.
- We will expand our hours of operation in an effort to care for patients without overcrowding.
- We will continue to exercise extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures in every area of our practice.
- Touchless temperature checks are required for both patients (and staff) upon entering our offices.
- All patients are asked to bring and wear a mask before entering our facility.
- All patients are required to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Patients are asked to come to their visit alone, unless a caregiver or driver is needed.
- Patients have the option to provide a cell phone number to our staff and wait for their appointment in their vehicle, rather than in our waiting room.