Ketamine is a medication that has historically been used for anesthesia. Current research indicates that ketamine, when infused at low doses, is a very effective treatment option for patients suffering from Treatment Resistant Depression. Patients suffering from Treatment Resistant Depression have typically failed 2–3 different types of oral anti-depressant medications.
At NeoSpine, we utilize a series of ketamine infusion sessions to alleviate the symptoms of depression, chronic pain and other mood disorders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Ketamine Infusion Therapy right for me?
- Our chronic pain management team can discuss this with you at your first consult.
- Is the treatment covered by insurance?
- No. Insurance companies don't currently cover Ketamine Infusion Therapy.
- Do I need a referral for treatment?
- No but we would like you to bring any type documentation from any provider concerning your diagnosis and past treatment.
- If you have additional questions, please contact our office at: (253) 841-8939